1. Fees and Session Length: The fee for service is per 50-minute therapy hour. Sessions that to go beyond 50 minutes will be billed in 1/2-hour increments. Your credit card information is recorded at the beginning of the session, and any remaining administrative matters will be handled when the session has ended.
2. Cancellation Policy: Sessions cancelled without 48-hour notification will not be rescheduled without prepayment.
3. Insurance Reimbursement: You are responsible for full payment per session. We accept VISA, Mastercard and Interac. We do not bill third parties. It is up to you to seek reimbursement from your insurance company, if your plan covers this service. An invoice will be provided upon request.
4. Confidentiality: Effective therapeutic practice can be achieved only in a secure atmosphere of confidentiality. Sessions will be kept strictly confidential except for the limits imposed by law. In all other situations, each individual will be asked to sign a Release of Confidential Information form prior to the release of any confidential information. A photocopy, scan or electronic signature will be accepted as an original.
5. You are encouraged to ask questions about any procedures that are used during our therapy work together. At any time, you may end therapy without any moral, legal or financial obligations other than those already incurred. We will be happy to discuss alternate treatment methodologies or provide you with referrals to other qualified professionals upon request.